Working at St. Elizabeth's
St. Elizabeth’s School is a K–8 Episcopal school in Denver committed to the principles of equity, belonging, and excellence, and to the belief that a family's current financial circumstances should not dictate a child's future. A sliding-scale tuition model, a dedicated and dynamic faculty and staff, and a supportive community make this an exciting opportunity for a passionate person who seeks to work toward equity and justice.
People of color and members of other underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply. An Equal Opportunity Employer, St. Elizabeth’s School is committed to being an environment in which all people are respected and valued. As such, discrimination in any form, such as that based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or socio-economic status will not be tolerated. The school actively works to acknowledge, respect, and celebrate the individual and common threads of our humanity.
Current Openings, click for more details
- Middle School Learning Specialist 23–34 (Begins Aug. 14) | Open until filled - MS Learning Specialist Job Posting 23-24.pdf (85.8 KBs)
- K–8 Art Teacher, part-time (Begins Aug. 14) | Open until filled - PT Art Teacher Job Posting_23-24.pdf (76.4 KBs)
- Director of Philanthropy for 23-24 (Begins July 1) | Open until filled - Director of Philanthropy Job Posting 23-24.pdf (72.9 KBs)
- 2nd Grade Lead Teacher 23–34 (Begins Aug. 14) | Open until filled - 2nd Grade Lead Job Posting 23-24.pdf (74.8 KBs)
- Extended Day Staff (hourly, 3:00–6:00pm) | Ongoing - Extended Day Program Staff Job Posting_22-23.pdf (70.5 KBs)
You're part of a community that cares...