Working at St. Elizabeth's
An intentionally inclusive school, St. Elizabeth’s seeks candidates who are interested in and committed to equity, inclusion, and justice. People of color and members of underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply. Teaching at St. Elizabeth’s requires a BA or equivalent, and an MA is preferred. An Equal Opportunity Employer, St. Elizabeth’s School is committed to being an environment in which all people are respected and valued. As such, discrimination in any form, such as that based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or socio-economic status will not be tolerated. The school actively works to acknowledge, respect, and celebrate the individual and common threads of our humanity.
Current Openings, click for more details
- Extended Day Program Staff (Hourly) - SES_Extended Day Program Staff_21-22.pdf (70.4 KBs)
- Lower School Spanish (part-time) - Lower School Spanish Job Posting 22-23.pdf (74.4 KBs)
- Lower School Teaching Associate - Lower School Teaching Associate Job Posting 22-23.pdf (73.2 KBs)
- Literacy Interventionist (Grant-funded, part-time) - SES Literacy Interventionist Posting 22-23.pdf (76.3 KBs)
- Math Instructional Coach (Grant-funded, full-time) - SES Math Coach Job Posting 22-23 (1).pdf (71.7 KBs)
- Middle School Student Support Teacher and After School Coordinator (Grant-funded, full-time) - SES Middle School Student Support Teacher _ After School Coordinator.pdf (82.0 KBs)
You're part of a community that cares...