St. Elizabeth’s School provides an unparalleled educational environment that fosters academic, social, artistic, and spiritual growth for an inclusive and diverse school community.
In order to fulfill this mission, St. Elizabeth’s School is committed to:
- An outstanding and broad academic program that encourages a love of learning and prepares its graduates for success in any secondary school of their choice.
- A well-balanced student body with a mix of children that reflects the socioeconomic diversity of the Denver community– an unparalleled independent school approach.
- Strong moral values through a commitment to Judeo-Christian principles, Episcopal traditions, and interfaith studies.
- A rich program in the arts, including music, other performing arts, and visual arts, that expands cultural awareness, enhances learning, and inspires creativity.
- A community of character where students are caring, respectful, accepting, and confident individuals.
- A social and learning environment that is safe and nurturing.
- An exemplary faculty and staff who respect the dignity of each child and serve as healthy role models for our children.
- Active parental involvement that helps build a strong school community.
- The ideal that our children serve their community and beyond.